Monday, March 26, 2012

Leashes #1, #3, and #4

Leash #4
After writing about the sad demise of Leash #2, I thought I'd follow up with some photos of the other leashes that have been in Kai's life.  Here is Leash #4, made from repurposed climbing rope.  Hopefully this will survive the leash eater!  I just got it in the mail today.

We were leashless for a bit after Kai chewed through Leash #2, so I bought one on sale at REI.  It's probably the ugliest leash I've ever seen.  But it was only meant to be a spare leash.  And it does seem sturdier than Leash #2, so it might last a while.  I was hoping that it was too ugly for Kai to eat, but he still wanted to steal it.

Kai immediately ran off with ugly Leash #3

Kai is offended by the ugliness of this leash.

Purple animal print with fluorescent edging?  Please.  I am a Shiba and above such atrocities.

Here is Leash #1, for posterity's sake.  Kai doesn't discriminate when it comes to leash eating.  This leash is lightweight, only 4' long, and Kai chewed 1/2 way through it in the first two weeks that we had him.

This leash doesn't stand a chance.

always leash nomming
And here are all three leashes.  Hopefully at least one will survive.

Many leashes



No comments:

Post a Comment